Wal-Mart in owasso

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BIG_MIKE2005

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Yep...3 boxes

Wonder when they started that? I was just in there Saturday night when they got a big shipment & they were selling everyone whatever they wanted. I got (2) of the UMC 9mm 250rd boxes & (8) of the Federal 9mm 100rd boxes without issue. Also bought (10) boxes of 30-06, all at the same time.

XPerties

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Wonder when they started that? I was just in there Saturday night when they got a big shipment & they were selling everyone whatever they wanted. I got (2) of the UMC 9mm 250rd boxes & (8) of the Federal 9mm 100rd boxes without issue. Also bought (10) boxes of 30-06, all at the same time.

They have posted signs up now.

Sent from my SGH-T999 using Tapatalk 2

jediz

Marksman
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score

Probably right after you left with everything. j/k

BIG_MIKE2005

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Probably right after you left with everything. j/k

LOL, figured someone would say that. However when I left there was still a full shelf of Federal 100rd boxes & Winchester 100rd boxes & I left (2) of the UMC 250rd boxes as well. So I didn't wipe them out, they had plenty left. Had they not got so much 9mm I wouldn't have bought so much. I didn't feel bad though since so much was left after I got what I had cash on hand for, LOL. I had gone into that Walmart & the Skiatook Walmart in search of 9mm ammo for the previous 5 weeks & they were constantly out so I had to score a good amount once I found some, I was down to 100rds at home & me & my wife have XD9sc's.

XPerties

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
LOL, figured someone would say that. However when I left there was still a full shelf of Federal 100rd boxes & Winchester 100rd boxes & I left (2) of the UMC 250rd boxes as well. So I didn't wipe them out, they had plenty left. Had they not got so much 9mm I wouldn't have bought so much. I didn't feel bad though since so much was left after I got what I had cash on hand for, LOL. I had gone into that Walmart & the Skiatook Walmart in search of 9mm ammo for the previous 5 weeks & they were constantly out so I had to score a good amount once I found some, I was down to 100rds at home & me & my wife have XD9sc's.

Don't feel bad, I had $400 cash on me and had every intention of buying as much 9 as I could but I got 150 rounds. Good enough for my next few training classes during demonstrations. :D

Sent from my SGH-T999 using Tapatalk 2

Latest posts

Top Bottom