What would swampratt do?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BillM

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Probably not a lot. My Uncle had a go cart with two 13 HP MaCulloch chain saw motors, that was a blast for a 140 lb teenager to haul around a parking lot in. Solid rear axle did donuts with ease...
My uncle used to build racing go-karts with a pair of 90hp Macolloch chainsaw motors for racing. I worked for him for a month or so before I went active duty in the USAF building the kart frames and mounting the motors. Two of them were bought by singer Lee Michaels. My uncle & his sons won several trophies racing karts he built, and he was moderately famous for the engines he built.
https://www.ikfkarting.com/walter-a...tor-writer-in-memoriam-12-31-1934-03-26-2019/

I never got to ride or drive any of his karts. Been over 50 years. And I'm still at least a little bummed out by it. Though I suspect my mom may have had something to do with that. ;)

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Probably not a lot. My Uncle had a go cart with two 13 HP MaCulloch chain saw motors, that was a blast for a 140 lb teenager to haul around a parking lot in. Solid rear axle did donuts with ease...
I had a gocart with twin alcohol burning Mac 990B engines to run on the track back in the day. Never knew the HP but it would literally catch the rear tires on fire with wheel spin if one would stay into the throttle too long from a dead stop.
For the OP, if your into sharp knives, I’d look into a wheel sharpening kit. Once set with the proper bevel, which is none, knives can be sharpened surgically sharp.

Rez Exelon

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
As long as it remains one shot per pull of the trigger, you would be good to go on that project.
The way the ATF is interpreting things now I guarantee it wouldn't be in my favor. But I'd argue that it'd be the same as the Gatling kits. The other idea for a wheel sharpener is a solid idea too.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
The way the ATF is interpreting things now I guarantee it wouldn't be in my favor. But I'd argue that it'd be the same as the Gatling kits. The other idea for a wheel sharpener is a solid idea too.
I’m thinking Jerry Miculek has a rate of fire faster than some machine guns using a revolver. How is he not illegal in the eyes of the ATF?😂

Latest posts

Top Bottom