Walmart is putting out new toys for self defense!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

David2012

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Just left my local Walmart.. where they have been putting out new self defense toys. I'm going by memory, so I could be off a little..

1 Savage 22LR / .410 break open combo w/ upgraded modern design approx. $360
1 Stevens 12 ga. pump w/ pistol grip & fixed stock. $199

Lots of Black Hawk stuff-

Tear Gas.. $9.97 Pink key chain version & a manly black

Standard 1911 / clone belt retention holster w/ adjustable tension

Numerous rails and attachments.. such as horizontal grips

Numerous rings for mounting flashlights, holographic & red dot sights & lasers.... to shotguns, rifles and scopes.

Blackhawk push daggers with case and neck chain $24.96

Collapsable stock and fixed grip for Mossburg & Remington 870 shotguns.
Laser / flashlight combo for shotguns

Several Bushnell red dot sights for rifles & shotguns. One was about the size of my thumb.. only $99.

Department worker said they still had a ton of stuff to put out.. including a totally new knife display.

Tonight I bought a couple of NEBO Protec long gun light mounts. Fits 12-20 guage shotguns. All Rifles and most scopes. They are quick release. Aluminum. I got one for my shotgun and one for my M&P. They will work with any standard 1" or so diameter flashlight. $14.97

ByrdC130

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Spoke with a Wally World employee and said the different WW sporting goods section can vary from store to store. Just depends on what that manager feels like putting out. Had some of the sporting goods managers that were anti gun and would put out almost nothing gun wise. Funny they didn't sell as much and got fired!

David2012

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I think this link will take you to info on the Savage model 42. Scroll down to gun #8, and then click.

http://savagearms.com/firearms/finder/?new=yes

Edit: Today my Walmart put out some more standard Blackhawk belt holsters w/ adjustable tension .. for several different Glocks and other pistols / revolvers. And a nice 160 lumen rail mountable flashlight.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Top Bottom