walmart sold me ammo!!!!!!!!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bk2X

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
I showed up at the one in Norman at 10:15 and the dude behind the desk said they aren't allowed to sell ammo after 10pm to 7am as he was stocking .45 that I needed. Could have thrown a fit and got a manager but have other options.

RedTape

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'm fairly certain that it is ILLEGAL to sell ammo between the hours of 10pm and 7am. Correct me if I'm wrong

Wow. I've never heard of this law. Can anyone locate it on the books? Maybe it's just a store policy? It's funny because around here, the only time you can find anyone in the sporting goods dept. is late at night.

257wby

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Wow. I've never heard of this law. Can anyone locate it on the books? Maybe it's just a store policy? It's funny because around here, the only time you can find anyone in the sporting goods dept. is late at night.

I go to school here in Stillwater and went to buy some ammo one evening at around 10:30 at the Walmart on Perkins. The gentleman working the counter said that between 10 and 7 it was illegal to sell to anyone but a police officer that can prove that he/she is in need of the ammunition. I though he was feeding me full of it so the next night I went out to the new walmart on 51 and the guy working there told me the same thing. IDK

Latest posts

Top Bottom