walmart sold me ammo!!!!!!!!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Shadowrider

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I about fainted today. My WalMart actually had the case about 1/2 way full! And they had about 4 different kinds of .22! That's the fullest I've seen that case in about 1.5 years.

Bassin'ForLife

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Had some issues at the sooner rd store before, wouldn't let me buy .22 when i was 20, the lady working the counter said it was handgun ammo. I politely pointed out that it clearly said "long rifle" on the box and was for a Remington 512 bolt action rifle, but no go. Turns out Brigadoon's had a better ammo variety anyways.

flatwins

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
At WM last night, I bought ammo for guns I don't even own. They had a box of 380 hollowpoints sitting there and that's the first time I've seen on a store shelf in over a year so I snagged it. Figured someone here could use it or I just may stash it away in case I ever get a 380. Also bought some 32 ACP for a body with an old Colt auto.

nofearfactor

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I just wish they would stop the 6 box limit!
That may be store to store,or some stores have started to be lax. The store on 71st and 145th in BA the guy was gonna let me have as much of the Federal 9mm FMJ as I wanted a few weeks ago. He had some on the shelf but a shitload under the counter.I took my 6 anyways. I told him I thought it was a 6 box limit and he just rolled his eyes at me. Hmmm.

My daughter works at the Walmart in Coweta and a few times before shes left at 9p shes tipped her buddy in Sporting goods to text me when he gets to the ammo pallet and he has what I'm looking for(9mm and .40). Its been way after midnight a few times and Ive gone up there and he's walked me up front with the ammo.

I saw a bunch of CCI minimags first in a long time at the 71st and east Kenosha BA store the other day.

blutch

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
At WM last night, I bought ammo for guns I don't even own. They had a box of 380 hollowpoints sitting there and that's the first time I've seen on a store shelf in over a year so I snagged it. Figured someone here could use it or I just may stash it away in case I ever get a 380. Also bought some 32 ACP for a body with an old Colt auto.

Wow.. we got nothing at the two walmarts I've checked in OKC. Case was practically empty.. had zero handgun ammo except for a little bit of .40. *sigh*.

DobieWorld

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
yeah, actually i noticed to my dismay today that the walmart in del city had absolutely no ammo in the cabinet and they appear to be stocking it with small propane tanks used for cooking...i'm wondering if they are stopping selling ammo there???

of course, i generally seem to find ammo only at the moore store on 19th street

Latest posts

Top Bottom