Wannamacher search list

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

adluginb

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
This thread might have been started already but couldn't find it.

How about people post up what they are looking for and if someone else finds it send them a text or even call them?

I'll start.

I'm looking for several Unertl blocks (bases) for a couple Remington 40x .22s. I have. I need both the front and back blocks for my scopes and they need to fit the target Unertl rings and not the Posa rings. If anyone sees these blocks shoot me a pm and let me know what floor and booth where they have located them.

Thanks
Andy

Last edited:

Perplexed

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Andy, those are some esoteric items you're looking for! Good luck, I hope you do locate them.

I've already pre-blown my Wanenmacher fund, so I'll just be selling stuff. I'll pick up an autographed copy of the 2014 Tactical Girls calendar, though :wink2:

indi

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Andy, those are some esoteric items you're looking for! Good luck, I hope you do locate them.

I've already pre-blown my Wanenmacher fund, so I'll just be selling stuff. I'll pick up an autographed copy of the 2014 Tactical Girls calendar, though :wink2:

Michelle is my neighbor. Shes hot!

OKC_Jim

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
This will be my first time going. I'll be looking for garand parts from Beretta (PB), Breda (BMB and BMR), and Danish VAR. Any idea how likely I am to find them and good places to look?

Jim

Perplexed

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
This will be my first time going. I'll be looking for garand parts from Beretta (PB), Breda (BMB and BMR), and Danish VAR. Any idea how likely I am to find them and good places to look?

Jim

You might check with Kevin on the lower level - IIRC, he's got a table facing the central east-west aisle, about in the middle of the floor. He'll have trays of M1 Garand and Carbine parts, along with parts for M1903's, M14's, etc. You'll know it's the right place when you see a horizontal rack set up along the length of his tables, with more trays on the rack above those on the table. There will also be a number of stocks on an upright rack, as well as some barrels sitting vertically on dowels.