Wannamacher search list

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mr ed

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
if you don't find those mounts you can come look thru my target base drawers and see if you can find some that will work.

Perplexed

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
This will be my first time going. I'll be looking for garand parts from Beretta (PB), Breda (BMB and BMR), and Danish VAR. Any idea how likely I am to find them and good places to look?

Jim

Kevin's tables are in Row 10, on the central aisle. He has a tray of BMB marked parts.

mr ed

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
This thread might have been started already but couldn't find it.

How about people post up what they are looking for and if someone else finds it send them a text or even call them?

I'll start.

I'm looking for several Unertl blocks (bases) for a couple Remington 40x .22s. I have. I need both the front and back blocks for my scopes and they need to fit the target Unertl rings and not the Posa rings. If anyone sees these blocks shoot me a pm and let me know what floor and booth where they have located them.

Thanks
Andy

Did you find your mounts? if not you can look thru the couple drawers of mounts I've got. their unertl, posa, redfield, marbles and who knows what ? just need the height and hole spacing