• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to OKShooters Association and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member

Want to buy face to face Encore Frame

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Deaconllb

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I am putting together a TC Encore rifle one piece at a time, have everything but a frame so if anyone has a nice frame and are willing to let go with a price that wont break this old mans bank contact me and we can set up a meeting. Regular Encore I would prefer but pro hunter would be ok. I also have several TCR 83/87 Barrels in my trading stock. I also have 2 Big Henry Big loop leavers in like new shape they are Blue.
Thanks

Deaconllb

Last edited:

Hangfire

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
42   0   0
Get a hold of Ed Kirkpatrick of Ed's Contenders in OKC.......he's got more Encore and Contender frames, barrels, scopes, base and ring sets etc than you can shake a stick at.

He's a retired CPA and is good people but he'll admit that he's not real good about returning calls and emails so just keep calling till he actually picks up the phone.

405-879-0879

Deaconllb

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Get a hold of Ed Kirkpatrick of Ed's Contenders in OKC.......he's got more Encore and Contender frames, barrels, scopes, base and ring sets etc than you can shake a stick at.

He's a retired CPA and is good people but he'll admit that he's not real good about returning calls and emails so just keep calling till he actually picks up the phone.

405-879-0879
I know Ed have dealt with him for years have been trying for weeks to contact him with no answer may try more next week
Thanks Deaconllb

Hangfire

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
42   0   0
I know Ed have dealt with him for years have been trying for weeks to contact him with no answer may try more next week
Thanks Deaconllb

Don't know why you can't reach him but he's alive and well........I dropped him a email note last night asking how he was doing and he replied this morning saying that he was well and since retiring he goes to the shop now every day for a few hours.

--------> [email protected]

Latest posts

Top Bottom