Warren practicing law without a license.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dale00

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Rick you are a slow learner. If it has to do with Obama or his supporters the rule is, "See no evil, hear no evil, speak no evil." Remember they are the enlightened ones.

SMS

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Ughh....Warren the phony native American. My mom and sister are firmly in her camp (I grew up in MA, they still live there).

My mom and dad are divorced. As a joke, my dad sent a package with some beads and little airplane bottles of 'firewater' to Warren's campaign office near my mom's house...in my mom's name.

jstaylor62

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Does it matter where her office is located if her license is for New Jersey? I thought a license for a particular state was only required if you filed documents with the court in that state or made appearances in front of a state or federal court located in that state.

I didnt think you had to have a license for that state to simply have an office. Otherwise, anytime an attorney took a call from a client while he was out of his licensed state, he would be considered practicing law in that state.

Latest posts

Top Bottom