Warren Theatre's Smokehouse Sandwich

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jstaylor62

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I have to admit, when I heard about the concept of a movie theatre having a bar and restaurant, I was very skeptical. At the prices they charge for soda and popcorn, I figured the dinner prices would be exorbitant. But the Warren Theatre proved me very wrong. Not only is their food affordable, its actually pretty good. One of my favorites is their Smokehouse Sandwich. After I ate my first one at the Warren, I have had several more at home since. ;)

Smokehouse Sandwich:

Hickory Smoked Ham
Hickory Smoked Turkey
Hickory Smoked Bacon
Provolone Cheese
Served inside Grilled Sourdough Bread

Served with bbq sauce for dipping the sandwich

i7.photobucket.com_albums_y269_jstaylor62_photobucket_3141_1322059232975.jpg

soonerwings

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Hmm...I'll give them another shot. The one time I ate at the restaurant there I had a burger and came away thinking "I could have gotten a better burger for less money at McDonalds for crying out loud". 9/10 movies I go see are at the Warren so I'll be back by eventually. That sandwich looks fantastic!

SiGArmed

Deplorable
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Just letting you know I'm tempted to smash your little lights you all use when ordering food in the middle of the movie.

mikeyinokc

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Wife and I have gone there several times. The first time it really felt strange sitting in a theater drinking a beer....but we got over that feeling quickly...ha.

The food we have ordered has always been good, not great but good. It is a neat way to watch a movie though.

A couple of years ago we took our adult kids to a movie, with dinner and drinks there at Christmas time. Everyone enjoyed that outing.

Poke78

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
A couple of years ago we took our adult kids to a movie, with dinner and drinks there at Christmas time. Everyone enjoyed that outing.

^^^^^This has become a family tradition on Christmas Day in recent years since the older generation has passed on. We missed it a couple of years ago due to the snowstorm. I sure wish Warren would build here in the Tulsa metro, especially if they chose to do it in Tulsa Hills.

Latest posts

Top Bottom