WATCH///Old School Plutonium Maker: Nukes Blown WAY Outta Proportion

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TANSTAAFL

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
My Dad had Uranium Claims/Mines in Wyoming, Nevada, & New Mexico. The stuff leaches right out the soil (as it is just another local mineral). All the Cattle, Jack Rabbits, & Coyotes had the proper number of heads & appendages in spite of it 'contaminating' their water.
I was one who always heard that these substances were highly toxic- but I'm no expert like Mr. Winsor.

I'm sure cigarette smoke, & covid shots & boosters are 'safe & effective', & always take my 120v boom box
with me into the shower (so I can dance in the wet tub) ;-]
And I drink LOTS of Kool-Aid!
Uranium is about the same toxicity as lead (chemically very similar.) If you read up on Homer Laughlin China the Uranium Ceramic glaze is not a radiological hazard, it is a chemical hazard primarily, One item to consider though is any radioactive material inside the body is not necessarily a good thing, sensitive tissues can get irradiated and the potential for cancer does exist. If you ever get a cardiac stress test or other radiological diagnostic test you would be surprised how hot (radioactive) you are on a temporary basis, until the substance evacuates your body.

Latest posts

Top Bottom