We haven't had an effing barking dog thread in a while. Let me fix that ...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

OK Corgi Rancher

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Yep... There's the "I think I'll bark at random s**t just because I can" bark. Then there's the 'real' bark. It's easy to tell and, if you can't tell, just watch their body language. That should clear it up.

I can occasionally hear a very distant bark from one of the neighbor's dogs when I'm outside. But they're so far away it's easy to tune it out. That and they don't bark constantly.

I agree with euthanizing dog owners over dogs. As with most things, people are the root of the problem.

montesa

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
******* dog was barking at 11 o'clock last night. Has been barking since 5:30 this morning. Pretty much a daily occurrence. 🤬🤬🤬

Not the dog's fault. I hate people. This beautiful GSD puppy showed up on my front porch a couple of years ago. I went asking around to the neighbors. It was theirs. They seemed happy to get him back. I should have kept the little dude. He is chained up in a big backyard. 🤬🤬🤬 ******* I hate people. 🤬🤬🤬
I can't even look whiie driving by and seeing a dog chained up all day. Makes me sick. Should be a crime. That's no way for a dog to live all the time.

turkeyrun

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Neighbor has a pit mix that barks incessantly and is chained on the front porch. Good reason though, according to neighbor. The pit in the backyard or the pit in the house would kill it, if they ever got together.

Post Office made them move mailbox across the street to receive mail.

montesa

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Neighbor has a pit mix that barks incessantly and is chained on the front porch. Good reason though, according to neighbor. The pit in the backyard or the pit in the house would kill it, if they ever got together.

I could have those dogs getting along fine in one day. They need exercise and stimulation and a lot of petting. Chained up they will develop frustration and behavioral issues. Almost all the time.

turkeyrun

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I could have those dogs getting along fine in one day. They need exercise and stimulation and a lot of petting. Chained up they will develop frustration and behavioral issues. Almost all the time.

The only one tied is on front porch. The other 2 were TAUGHT to fight.

He had a 4th. It got loose, came into my yard, attacked my dog. He managed to get the dog before I shot it. Before cop arrived, he took dog out and claimed to have shot it. He doesn't talk to me, but knows how I feel about him and his dogs.

THAT Gurl

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score

Jesus Christ 😲 😲 THAT conjures up SO many questions. People ... 🤦🤦🤦

THAT Gurl

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
The only one tied is on front porch. The other 2 were TAUGHT to fight.

He had a 4th. It got loose, came into my yard, attacked my dog. He managed to get the dog before I shot it. Before cop arrived, he took dog out and claimed to have shot it. He doesn't talk to me, but knows we'll how I feel about him and his dogs.
Nvrmd ... That answered them. Anything else I have to say will get me banned and the FBI at my front door. 🤬🤬🤬

XYZ

Ribertarian
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
IMG_3445.jpeg

Latest posts

Top Bottom