Weather

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Snattlerake

Conservitum Americum
Special Hen
Reaction score
We had a downpour about 5. The wind drove it sideways for a few minutes.
Tomorrow is going to be a bich with the humidity! Why couldn't it stay away another day?

Last edited:

ttown

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Well hurry up already...tease!

Screenshot_20220728-040054_MyRadar.jpg

RickN

Eye Bleach Salesman
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Light rain in N Edmond at the moment. No idea how much as I do not have a rain gauge and have to rely on the wet dog method. Hair is just damp.

Chuckie

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
It was so hot yesterday that I felt sorry for the little birds around the apt where I live, so I filled a baking pan with cold water and set it out on my patio so they could maybe splash around and cool off a bit. Went out just before dark last night to see if more water was needed and discovered that the cool 'pool' had become a HOT 'tub'. No indication that any birds had used it, so I guess that means they had more sense than I did puttin' it out there :hithead:

RickN

Eye Bleach Salesman
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
It was so hot yesterday that I felt sorry for the little birds around the apt where I live, so I filled a baking pan with cold water and set it out on my patio so they could maybe splash around and cool off a bit. Went out just before dark last night to see if more water was needed and discovered that the cool 'pool' had become a HOT 'tub'. No indication that any birds had used it, so I guess that means they had more sense than I did puttin' it out there :hithead:
I put a dog dish of water on our front porch in the shade for a cat that sleeps there during the heat of the day. I have to put a little ice in it to keep it cool.

Latest posts

Top Bottom