Well half the Buick deals are selling their franchise back to GM, Now Ford dealers refuse

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
"They can pick and choose who drives and who doesn't by how you vote."

Wow! I haven't heard that conspiracy theory before.
Tesla has shut down their EV's that are due for a new battery vs letting them limp along a while longer so the owners can save up half the price of a new vehicle for a battery replacement.
It's not without concept that the government can do the same and are actively looking at devices LEO can use to disable cars in high-speed chases. LEO are part of the government the last time I heard.
Most GM vehicles already have the ability of the manufacturer and potentially the government to shut down vehicles. It's called Onstar.

Last edited:

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Me either. When I vote, my paper ballot (that goes into the voting machine) does not have any of my identification data. How exactly do they know how I voted??
Oklahoma has the voting records posted online. All one needs is an address. The website will tell how many people are in the home and what party they are registered to. It doesn't give the exact way the person votes, just the party they are affiliated with.

okcBob

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Oklahoma has the voting records posted online. All one needs is an address. The website will tell how many people are in the home and what party they are registered to. It doesn't give the exact way the person votes, just the party they are affiliated with.
Right, so as I said, they don’t know how I voted as a registered independent. So, how will the conspiracy work for me? Only Dems Will able to drive? 40% of the population? Really? If you restrict driving by party affiliation.
Besides, the claim is “how u you vote”. Which still hasn’t been explained.
Seems way too far fetched on both counts, but not for this forum I guess

Last edited:

JoeUSooner

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I’m a registered independent
To those mental giants, unless you're registered as a Democrat then you're the opposition.

And I think the phrase "how you vote" was simply shorthand for the presumption that most Democrats and Republicans are assumed (by Dems, anyway) to vote just like they register. Therefore Dems would blindly use that criteria to base judgements on.

Last edited:

Biggsly

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
IMG_9175.jpeg

Latest posts

Top Bottom