Well, I did it!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TerryMiller

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Well done, Sir. You aren't alone in taking a while to finish a degree. Our oldest son first went to college in the '80's for one year. He graduated some 20 years later. He didn't appreciate it that I kidded him about that.

Now, all in my family, with me as an exception, are college graduates. I envy you to some degree.

Aries

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Well done, Sir. You aren't alone in taking a while to finish a degree. Our oldest son first went to college in the '80's for one year. He graduated some 20 years later. He didn't appreciate it that I kidded him about that.

Now, all in my family, with me as an exception, are college graduates. I envy you to some degree.
LOL! I started in 1976 and graduated in 2013. I won't get upset if you kid me about it...

aarondhgraham

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
HA! NEVA! Lol. I have to make a mad dash to Wichita Falls right after I take my final, so no ceremony for me!

I was 54 years old when I graduated from OSU,,,
Nothing in the world could have prevented me "walking".

I was the most satisfying thing I have ever done,,,
Not one of my family or friends thought I would finish the program.

Congratulations my friend,,,
Good on you!

Aarond

John6185

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I went to college at OU, Troy State University, St Leo College, Rose State College, Los Angeles City College, St Phillips College, some university in Washington state and I think a couple of others and I'm still an idjit. But that's the price of larnin'. Only one thing left to do, run for congress since I'm a full fledged idjit.

Latest posts

Top Bottom