Well I guess our Okie summers broke poor ol' Sylvester

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kingfish

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
It is being reported that the second season of Tulsa King will be done just not in Oklahoma. I guess Sly couldn't take the heat so he's getting out of the kitchen. No announcement on where next season will be filmed or if it will continue the Tulsa theme at all even though most of it was shot in OKC. It's bad for Oklahoma as it was estimated that the first season brought around $56m to the state. Ba bye.

mtnboomr

Questionable Character
Special Hen
Reaction score
Tulsa summers are miserable imo. Humidity, no wind and the smell of melting asphalt is stuck in my nose to this day still lol.
Actually, it wasn't filmed in Tulsa. It was filmed in OKC. They just used stock footage they shot in Tulsa for outdoor shots.

But I don't intend to watch it, so I don't care.

bubbaturbo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Could be any number of reasons for not filming here again - logistics, heat, lack of suitable filming locations or scenery, better offers from someplace else - especially closer to home, who knows. I don't let it hurt my feelings though and I'll probably watch it.

Latest posts

Top Bottom