West Norman shooting yesterday; shooter was CLEET instructor

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

retrieverman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Option 1- Pull your gun out and use it. Go to jail, spend THOUSANDS proving you are innocent and walk away a free man. You win.*
Option 2- Shut your mouth, put your middle finger in your pocket and drive away.

*not really....
No offense to you as a retired cop, but as I said in a previous post, I strongly suspect this guy’s “cop ego” got in the way of option 2. I have other theories about the shooter that I’ll keep to myself for now.

SPDguns

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
No offense taken. And you are possibly right. There is a big hole in the information. Since the shooter was taken into custody on scene, I'm guessing there is overwhelming evidence of this being more than just "self-defense". I hated when OSCN stopped putting the 48 hr affidavit online.

Somebody go to the Cleveland County Court Clerk's office and get a copy and post it so at least some semblance of facts can be made public.

WoodsCraft

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
That execution shot (and well his mouth, but those interviews were just the icing on the cake) is what did Ersland in ...

I still say it didn't warrant a murder charge, but I feel that was still largely on David Prater ( ass that he is) . Having said that if you come in with guns robbing like those punks did you're fair game , no sympathies for that kid at all

THE JOKER

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Clearly he didn't exercise his right to remain silent
The Ersland thing was a blood bath around here. I’m pretty sure people left and never came back.
I do remember a person here stating the camera footage was slowed down to make it look more nefarious,but I’m not sure if that’s the case.

jakeman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I still say it didn't warrant a murder charge, but I feel that was still largely on David Prater ( ass that he is) . Having said that if you come in with guns robbing like those punks did you're fair game , no sympathies for that kid at all

He reloaded/rearmed and stood over the downed kid and administered a coup de grace, just exactly what the **** would you call that?

They shouldn’t have robbed the store, but they did. He shouldn’t have fired down a city street at a fleeing vehicle, but he did, and he sure as s*** shouldn’t have executed that little bastard the way he did, but he did. The entire scenario is filled with idiots, from start to finish. All of them. Jerome earned his accommodations. He is exactly where he should be, and he was charged exactly as he should have been.

I do not disagree with you on Prater though. He’s a huge D bag. You can be a D bag and still be right on occasion.

Latest posts

Top Bottom