West Norman shooting yesterday; shooter was CLEET instructor

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

THAT Gurl

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I still say it didn't warrant a murder charge, but I feel that was still largely on David Prater ( ass that he is) . Having said that if you come in with guns robbing like those punks did you're fair game , no sympathies for that kid at all

We're gonna have to agree to disagree. I tend to think that any time someone is so incapacitated that you can leisurely (with no apparent haste or urgency) STEP OVER your assailant, walk with your back to them, open a drawer, retrieve another gun and then turn and shoot them AGAIN, while they have made no attempt to get away or stand their ground and continue the battle, that it deserves a murder charge ... But that's just me. 🤷

THAT Gurl

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
The Ersland thing was a blood bath around here. I’m pretty sure people left and never came back.
I do remember a person here stating the camera footage was slowed down to make it look more nefarious,but I’m not sure if that’s the case.

I don't remember seeing that comment but you are right -- feelers got MAJORLY sideways during that time. I will NEVER understand why some people take internet discussions so damned seriously. Jeez ... I don't mind if you have a difference of opinion with me. Besides, I've always seen these types of discussions here as more of a way to educate MYSELF on self-defense and just how badly things can go in a ****ing nano-second. For some of us (me, for example) the discussion is about learning ... Not about being right. Ok ok ok ... Maybe it's not that way ALL the time but I do try to keep it that way at least ... Oh ... 10 to 20 percent of the time. 😉🤗😋🙃

THE JOKER

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I don't remember seeing that comment but you are right -- feelers got MAJORLY sideways during that time. I will NEVER understand why some people take internet discussions so damned seriously. Jeez ... I don't mind if you have a difference of opinion with me. Besides, I've always seen these types of discussions here as more of a way to educate MYSELF on self-defense and just how badly things can go in a ****ing nano-second. For some of us (me, for example) the discussion is about learning ... Not about being right. Ok ok ok ... Maybe it's not that way ALL the time but I do try to keep it that way at least ... Oh ... 10 to 20 percent of the time. 😉🤗😋🙃
I got slapped upside the head for arguing,so I never learned how to properly conduct myself in an argument. 😁

TedKennedy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
He reloaded/rearmed and stood over the downed kid and administered a coup de grace, just exactly what the **** would you call that?

They shouldn’t have robbed the store, but they did. He shouldn’t have fired down a city street at a fleeing vehicle, but he did, and he sure as s*** shouldn’t have executed that little bastard the way he did, but he did. The entire scenario is filled with idiots, from start to finish. All of them. Jerome earned his accommodations. He is exactly where he should be, and he was charged exactly as he should have been.

I do not disagree with you on Prater though. He’s a huge D bag. You can be a D bag and still be right on occasion.
Funny, the wife and I were just discussing that case yesterday. We were wondering about Joe Kennedy (the dude that killed and dismembered the thugs stealing from his salvage yard).

Seems he and Ersland have similar circumstances, and I'd be the first one to turn them both loose, maybe buy them a box of ammo to boot.

Our country is rapidly turning into a criminal free range zone. All of the above mentioned corpses would not have met an early grave if not for doing thug stuff. Ersland and Kennedy didn't ask for that crap.

Latest posts

Top Bottom