Westboro in Moore. Not anymore!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Fredkrueger100

Dream Master
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I'm surprised that has never happened, that someone with nothing to lose - or a bereaved family member hasn't made things end very badly for these folks. If they came around here disrupting a funeral, I'd walk up to the biggest one and start whipping his ass, let the others come up, I'd beat the dog **** out of them too.
I'm with you on this.

Lurker66

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Someday something bad will happen and I'll be glad. I hope they come back soon, there's lots of good ideas in this thread. And any one of us could be on a jury.

1fast8

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Like them or hate them, they have a right to demonstrate. They don't deserve the threat of physical violence from people charging at them. To me, it looked like Westboro on one side, and a bunch of hoodlums on the other.
I am not sure if you know of the crap they have pulled (and I don't know all the crap they have done) I do know if I had a son that died to protect their rights (that they abuse ) I would take some of those rights away from them

TerryMiller

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
They'd buy better vans after they get the settlement from suing you.

Dang, Crash. I'm actually agreeing with you on this one. Keep in mind that more than one of their members are attorneys, so they would be well prepared for someone to do the b*t*-whipping. Then they could fund their activities off of the funds of the local citizens through the taxes they pay to the local municipality.

1fast8

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I don't like em one bit. But wonder if they should be completely ignored. Make the neighborhood a ghost town until they leave. Not one soul step out the front door to give em a look. Not one vehicle drive down the street they are on.

They are looking for the reaction. If nobody paid em any mind, it wouldn't be worth the time.
that sounds good but they come out at funerals, you cant just not go to a loved ones funeral

Mungo Bungo

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
I have said it before and I still believe that one of these days they are going to meet someone that feels they have nothing left to lose in this life and its going to end very bad for these folks. From the videos I saw I would say the Moore police did a great job but I think there were a few moments where they were very close to losing control of that crowd.

Hopefully the FBI will supeona the records of this site and look at you first if such a horrid event against our 1st Amendment rights should take place.

Latest posts

Top Bottom