What’s in you water? Put in your zip code and find out 😵‍💫

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Okie4570

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator
Reaction score
Id still filter well water. They will test for heavy metals, nitrates, as well as other contaminants

You can still put in your zip code and see what your facing in your area to cross confirm that it’s being tested annually I would think.

If they are fracking in your area things could change overnight to the ground water.

The earth is the best gravity filter around.
Do you test annually?

Ive seen that various pharmaceuticals are leaching into ground water which I doubt is tested.

https://www.ewg.org/news-insights/news/using-private-wells-drinking-water-safety-guide
How would pharmaceuticals leach into the ground, where would it come from?

Mr.Glock

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Id still filter well water. They will test for heavy metals, nitrates, as well as other contaminants

You can still put in your zip code and see what your facing in your area to cross confirm that it’s being tested annually I would think.

If they are fracking in your area things could change overnight to the ground water.

The earth is the best gravity filter around.
Do you test annually?

Ive seen that various pharmaceuticals are leaching into ground water which I doubt is tested.

https://www.ewg.org/news-insights/news/using-private-wells-drinking-water-safety-guide

No need to. It is perfect. Actually it is better than perfect, it is healthier.

ttown

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
How would pharmaceuticals leach into the ground, where would it come from?
Do a search…… people dump this down the stools or throw them away in the trash, septic tanks, etc.

People throw expired over the counter medications all the time as well.

Those meds your taking are excreted in your urine.

EE710E8F-0827-44C0-9FE8-A27C1FA29586.png

Last edited:

Latest posts

Top Bottom