What a great day for 7.62

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TwoForFlinching

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Finally got myself an AR-10!

Stopped by a shop North of Tulsa today, was just driving through the scenic way making it to the range. Blew a little smoke, shooting the bull with the owner and other customers, and I landed myself a DPMS Sportical 308 and a strikefire w/mount in a private transaction. Really close to original msrp's, I was elated. Made my way to the range in Tulsa, had a blast squeezing off a few rounds as they are impossible to find these days. Struck up a conversation with the younger gentleman in the next lane, swapped pistols for a few mags, let him buy a box of shells and blow through the new gun... And then it happened... He made me an offer I couldn't refuse. I was the proud owner of an AR-10 for five hours. Ended up my gas to Tulsa, range fees for two, dinner and beverages at BW3's, and enough for a couple of new Falcon Cara T7's at BPro today... All paid for in full lol. What a score

TwoForFlinching

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Nice guy, asked me five or six times if I'd sell it. I kept saying no. So he threw out an offer, and pulled cash out of his pocket... Benjamin Franklin was my weekness

Glock

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
You mean to tell me you had all that awesomeness and your own cousin had to read it online??? I feel like I missed out on a fun trip:brick:

Latest posts

Top Bottom