What am I?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lkothe

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Am thinking if your #12's were any good the drunk cowboys wouldn't have time to look for fish in the empty fish tank..................right??? :blush:

Ahhhh ... I remember those days ... Every kid had their own 10-gallon tank in their room (there were 7 of us) and Daddy had a couple of 100 gallon tanks in the living room. Then there were all the tanks at the pet shop my mom started ... Lordy, that was a lot of fish ... Fish tanks are really relaxing to watch and take care of ...

I had a tank when I was in college that I decorated all pretty, put the shiny foil stuff that looked like the bottom of the ocean behind it and stuck one a few of those air filters that made the t-tiny bubbles in it ... Never got around to putting fish in it though ... It was a RIOT to watch drunk cowboys look for the fish I SWORE on a stack of bibles tall as I am were in there ** ... :rotflmao:

** If any of you cowboys are on OSA ... I'm sorry ... :heart: :kiss: But there really weren't any fish in that tank! :rollingla

Latest posts

Top Bottom