What am I?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mr.Glock

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Male Black Widow. Be sure and bomb or have whoever do the attic area as well. That is where they hang out! Just spraying the house and such and not fogging the attic is a waste.

BadgeBunny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Wish I could bomb the house. I have fish tanks so I can't.

Ahhhh ... I remember those days ... Every kid had their own 10-gallon tank in their room (there were 7 of us) and Daddy had a couple of 100 gallon tanks in the living room. Then there were all the tanks at the pet shop my mom started ... Lordy, that was a lot of fish ... Fish tanks are really relaxing to watch and take care of ...

I had a tank when I was in college that I decorated all pretty, put the shiny foil stuff that looked like the bottom of the ocean behind it and stuck one a few of those air filters that made the t-tiny bubbles in it ... Never got around to putting fish in it though ... It was a RIOT to watch drunk cowboys look for the fish I SWORE on a stack of bibles tall as I am were in there ** ... :rotflmao:

** If any of you cowboys are on OSA ... I'm sorry ... :heart: :kiss: But there really weren't any fish in that tank! :rollingla

JeffT

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Ahhhh ... I remember those days ...
I had a tank when I was in college that I decorated all pretty, put the shiny foil stuff that looked like the bottom of the ocean behind it and stuck one a few of those air filters that made the t-tiny bubbles in it ... Never got around to putting fish in it though ... It was a RIOT to watch drunk cowboys look for the fish I SWORE on a stack of bibles tall as I am were in there ** ... :rotflmao:

** If any of you cowboys are on OSA ... I'm sorry ... :heart: :kiss: But there really weren't any fish in that tank! :rollingla

Where exactly did you go to college? I think I remember that fish tank...

:P

turkeyrun

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
It was a RIOT to watch drunk cowboys look for the fish I SWORE on a stack of bibles tall as I am were in there ** ...

BB, you just liked watching them bend over. :blush:

BadgeBunny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
It was a RIOT to watch drunk cowboys look for the fish I SWORE on a stack of bibles tall as I am were in there ** ...

BB, you just liked watching them bend over. :blush:

No, no ... I liked watching those skin-tight Wrangler's walking TOWARDS me ... :naughty: :rotflmao:

Where exactly did you go to college? I think I remember that fish tank...

:P

Are you serious?!?!!? :lookaroun ahhhhhh ... MIT ... :teehee:

Danny Tanner

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
It doesn't look like a male black widow. According to OU's website, this is a black widow male:

www.biosurvey.ou.edu_okwild_misc_images_bwmale.jpg

This is a cobweb spider. Though, "cobweb spider" isn't as specific as "black widow", so they may differ in coloring/pattern a bit:

www.cirrusimage.com_Arachnid_cobweb_spider_sex.jpg

www.biosurvey.ou.edu_okwild_misc_images_tricob.jpg

Latest posts

Top Bottom