What are two vans full of drugs worth?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

44minimum

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'm working on a little story about intercepting drug dealers. Suppose there are two full size vans coming into the country from Mexico packed full of marijuana, and also 12 kg of cocaine. What would be an estimate of the street value? Can anyone give me a reasonable guess?

LightningCrash

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
((cargo volume of the vans - volume occupied by 12kg of cocaine)/(volume occupied by 1lb of marijuana)) * street price of 1lb of marijuana
+street price of 12kg of cocaine.

RidgeHunter

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
If you want it to look like a real news report, find out the actual cash amount those drugs would bring to the people moving them in and multiply it by 46.

Source: Every news story on every drug bust ever.

Best one I ever saw was an article on a few white trash teenagers that had "nearly $50,000 in Psilocybin mushrooms" they had picked from a farmers field. I'll be damned Martha, that must be how he could afford that stained Slipknot t-shirt. It was rumored they only ate the most expensive items on the Taco Bell drive-thru menu, and the ring leader of the gang ran strictly premium gas in his '92 Honda Civic with mismatched rims.

Latest posts

Top Bottom