What can 300.00 buy you now!!??

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ldp4570

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Well you have to be patient, may be along time before it shows, save those pennies, and hold on to them for when it does show. So what can 300.00 buy???
[Broken External Image]
[Broken External Image]
[Broken External Image]

In case you think its a tall tale.
http://v2.gunbroker.com/Auction/ViewItem.asp?Item=152149857

neginfluence04

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
i bought a primary arms tactical flashlight, primary arms deluxe 3X magnifier, & Larue flip to side mount for 3x magnifier. Thats what my 300.00 bought me lol i can't wait BTW great buy wish i would have found that

DanB

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I have purchased two P220s Both W. Germans. Both for 450. First one had 300 rds of ammo that came with it as well as 3 magazines, a holster and mag carriers. Second came with 2 mags and a holster. Both excellent condition.

The second one took over a month to close the deal on the original offer. I basically made an opened offer and said its there until you decide to take it or you sell the gun.

I have to say you got a sweet deal. Almost makes me want to go out and buy another 220. Unfortunately I'm trying to stay out of the buying market for 2010. We shall see how long that lasts.

Latest posts

Top Bottom