What can 300.00 buy you now!!??

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ez bake

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Seeing the Greyish/blackish box and the date-range, am I also to assume that this gun is marked Made in Germany not only on the frame, but on the slide?

You suck and my jealousy runs deep man - that is one of the best deals I've seen someone score in guns - very nice.

I expect to see this when we get our Okmulgee/McAllester/Muskogee area shoot together.

ssgrock3

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
great deal on a great gun. Mine looked axactly like it, just recently got the slide duracoated in hk black, kinda liked the vintage look better. Mine is a vintage 1994 gun. I like all my normal high capacity 9's but that sig speaks with authority.. think I paid $350 for mine from summitgun a couple years ago. Great deal you found.

RedTape

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
That's a great deal! Top Gun Supply is suppose to be getting a shipment of 226 police trade ins sometime in Feb. Price will be based on condition but they're currently listed at $479. Just FYI in case the Sig itch becomes too much to bear.

ldp4570

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Hey LDP! Aren't you glad I kept the 345 now?

After taking it to the range today, and tearing the head out of a B-27 target at 20yds off hand, yeah, but still want to get another, as I'm having a bad case of Rugeritis, and SSRD(Single Shot Rifle Disease). I'm looking right now at a BSA/Martini .22lr.

Latest posts

Top Bottom