What can we do to punish Obama supporters?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ez bake

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
are you implying that I am adding the down hill slide here that you speak of?

Not being a smartass just trying to understand your point. Im new here so fill me in.

Those "Good ideas you've been wanting to try" from ARFcom in a thread about punishing Obama supporters (and that thread was full of idiocy - like serious bigoted name-calling, threats, and absolute pants-s#!++ingly stupid ideas).

Maybe I missed it and jumped to conclusion - what good ideas did you glean from that thread (keeping in mind that "good ideas" and "ARFcom" provide you a window of about 1 every 9 years, so Godspeed as you type man)?

mksmth

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Those "Good ideas you've been wanting to try" from ARFcom in a thread about punishing Obama supporters (and that thread was full of idiocy - like serious bigoted name-calling, threats, and absolute pants-s#!++ingly stupid ideas).

Maybe I missed it and jumped to conclusion - what good ideas did you glean from that thread (keeping in mind that "good ideas" and "ARFcom" provide you a window of about 1 every 9 years, so Godspeed as you type man)?

Damn, sorry I pushed a wrong button. In my defense and in hindsight maybe I should have been more clear in my first post. I have never seen that forum before today so I have no clue what the "norm" is there. The web is full of Obama hate right now so how was I supposed to know that ARF is full of $$it like that. The things I read that I have wanted to try had nothing to do with "punishing" anyone except for maybe the government itself.

A few ideas I took from there that I like and quite honestly I think are good for all Americans to do.

"Stop spending on anything other than essentials.
Invest in non-cash assets. Guns, ammo, gold, food, water storage, and stocks
Do not do business with leftists.
Strive to get to the point where you could live for a year and still pay your bills. (this will encourage you to save and invest!), but do as little as possible to support the Obama Economy. "

take it how you will. Im moving on.

Latest posts

Top Bottom