What Guns?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Serenity Bushcraft

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
If I am bugging out and not coming back then it will be my Ruger 10/22+four 25 round magazines+1100 rounds of 22LR and my Glock 19+hloster/magazine pouches+six 15 round magazines+at least another 90 rounds of ammo. With these two guns I can have my bases pretty well covered for a long, long time. If the reason I am leaving and not coming back is civil unrest/martial law then I will also grab my AR-15+8-12 magazines+chest rig (to carry ammo) but this gun is only to get me out of town. Once I am outside of population centers then the 22LR will be fine because I will run from/ avoid any hostile looking situation and if the situation just happensto go tits up on my anyhow then it will be close, like inside of 15 yards and I would use my handgun there anyhow. Just my two cents. CHEERS

langston302

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Henry AR7 (easy to pack thats for damn sure)
Beretta NEOS (just because its right here)
2000 rds or so,
XD40 Service 6 loaded mags and 300 rds extra
Spikes AR. 15 mags and 200 rds extra.

sounds like a lot to carry....but not all that much. I travel light. Plus I have my pack mule. (wife)

rlongnt

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
If I'm on foot, one Colt AR in my hands & my HK USP 45 in its holster along with another AR strapped to my BOB & a Buck Mark 22 Pistol in same bag. That is realistically all the weight I could allow for defense.

If I'm in the Jeep I would love to have the full contents of my safe and the kitchen sink too ; )

Latest posts

Top Bottom