What In the Heck is Going on with AR Parts?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Shootin 4 Fun

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Never heard of the business. However, I like local places and wish you had the Magpul MOE stocks in. Please let me know if you get some in and I will buy some.

FBT is a newly fromed venture of myself and a couple of other of the Fat Guys. We had quite a few of the stocks this morning, they all sold today. Hopefully we'll have some in later this week or early next.

wsm929rr

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
Use the board and its very nice members to its fullest. I have gathered the parts for a complete lower just over the weekend. Lottsa locals with all the parts you need. Got my striped lower from Redog1 and went to the gun show today and bought my Moe stock, mill spec and DPMS trigger kit from the guys @ Fatboys tactical. It can be done. GL

aestus

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
No telling, but I suspect they will use their existing equipment (dpms, bushmaster, ect) and build AR's for the military from those machinery. I would say that these won't be the usual crap that they sell to consumers since they will have to follow the same milspec standards as Colt did (hopefully,) so these should peform no differently that the Colt M4's. We'll see what happens once they're fielded.

ripnbst

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
WOW, people having a hard time finding AR15 parts, that is a crying shame. Check with the people permitted to be sponsors, they should have them. Right?

MF

This, between all of our vendors here I bet I could build 5 AR's by the end of next week. We are a lucky community thanks OSA vendors.:clap3:

Not to mention all the AR related posts in the classifieds here. Unless you are looking for something specific.

No telling, but I suspect they will use their existing equipment (dpms, bushmaster, ect) and build AR's for the military from those machinery. I would say that these won't be the usual crap that they sell to consumers since they will have to follow the same milspec standards as Colt did (hopefully,) so these should peform no differently that the Colt M4's. We'll see what happens once they're fielded.

This will be a good test of Remington under the new(ish) ownership.

Latest posts

Top Bottom