What is a Glock 19 worth

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

okiemaggie

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Hi guys and gals (especially BB...Hey girl) No I'm not trying to post an ad in the wrong place. Also not trying to start a war.

I'm beginning to lose hand strength and I'm concerned that I couldnt clear a jam since I'm finding it hard to pull the slide on it, even unloaded. Before I start looking for a buyer, I was hoping to get an estimate of the price of a lighly used/lightly carried G-19. FYI, altho I don't expect it to impact price, it has night sights, ghost trigger, extended release, all work done at H&H. Purchased new about 10 years ago and was my cc when I lived there.

Thanks for the help...Maggie

PS... I'm posting a 20GA in the shotgun section. Go over and make a guess on that one too. I can still work it but really have no use for it where I live.

Mr.Glock

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
If you don't want to give up on it yet, you could opt for a Slide Pull to assist you. But if you are worried at all, then your probably right in thinking of getting to another weapon such as a Revolver. But here is a photo of the Slide Pull if you have not seen one.

Biggsly

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
You should be able to get $450 plus, if it is good shape. Not sure what you are looking at, but my wife keeps a Ruger LCR on her and really likes it.

tyromeo55

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
400 to 425 seem to sell quick. 450 to 475 would sell but might take a little while and 500 would probably sell but it would have to be to someone who was really wanting a gun with all your extras or did not want to fill out a 4473 to get the gun at 500 I'd doubt it would be quick.

Personally, I'd be a buyer AT 425 if the night sites had a little life left in them and 400 if not

Latest posts

Top Bottom