What is your favorite knife brand?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TANSTAAFL

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Been really digging Kershaw Auto's. I have two, hold an edge and very little if any play in the mechanism. Some of the SOG knives are excellent, some are not so good. I like the Twitch.

Roy14

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
The knife/ “brass” knuckles (Chinese pot metal) combo my grandpa found behind his sporting goods store and proceeded to use for cutting down boxes is by far my favorite. Probably an unsolved murder out there because he thought it was goofy enough to keep.

Morakniv is the best deal out there for a utility fixed blade.
Milwaukee’s folding utility knife with a screwdriver gets used all the time. I’m always screwin something.
Kershaw makes a budget friendly folder with D2 steel and an Emerson opener that’s hard to beat.

beardking

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Been really digging Kershaw Auto's. I have two, hold an edge and very little if any play in the mechanism. Some of the SOG knives are excellent, some are not so good. I like the Twitch.
I keep wanting to try one of those kershaw autos. I just keep finding other things that take my money before I do. 😆

O4L

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator
Reaction score
Made in USA Kershaw Blur for me. I have been carrying one for about a dozen years and have some extras for backup just in case.

I also have an Old Timer that has been around here so long that I don't remember when I got it. It is my favorite small pocket knife.

Latest posts

Top Bottom