What knife are you carrying today?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

beardking

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I've wore suspenders and/or overalls since I was 12 years old. There's two kinds of fatboys in the world. Those that wear suspenders and those that should. :thumb:
Any time the temp is consistently above 60 degrees, I'm going to be wearing shorts and a t-shirt. Suspenders just don't go with that outfit. 😁

And I'm working on NOT being a fatboy any longer. I'm not quite there yet, but I'm a lot better than I was.

MikePAC

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
Out the Front by Steel River Knives on Waterloo Rd. M390 blade works great, light aluminum handle. Couldn’t afford the Infidel and this is awesome with lifetime warranty made locally. Like supporting small shops.

Attachments

• IMG_1691.jpeg
    IMG_1691.jpeg
    2.8 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_1690.jpeg
    IMG_1690.jpeg
    2.3 MB · Views: 0

sumoj275

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
All of you that are carrying 12 knives, 10 guns, 3 wallets full of $100 bills and a hanky, what the h8ll kind of pants are you wearing? I carry a knife, a gun (in a pocket holster) a wallet and my keys and if I add one more thing to that list, my pants are going to fall off if I don't get suspenders.
Cargo shorts. Pistol in pocket, folding knife, wallet, snuff can, spare mag of 17rds, beard comb, meds, Ti pen, small notepad, Vaseline lip balm, and phone sometimes. Glasses generally on shirt. It can weigh down the shorts.

sumoj275

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Out the Front by Steel River Knives on Waterloo Rd. M390 blade works great, light aluminum handle. Couldn’t afford the Infidel and this is awesome with lifetime warranty made locally. Like supporting small shops.
Will have to check them out soon. Do you know if they are assembling from parts or do they make all their own? M390 is a serious steel for sure.

Hangfire

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
They've been discontinued for several years but I've been carrying this Soligen, Germany made Boker 3 3/4" closed model 2626WBB copperhead pattern for the past several months.

bkc.jpg

Last edited:

Latest posts

Top Bottom