What makes OSA Great?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Johnny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Truly the vast ammount of knowledge is what makes it great to me. If I want answers about a Smith mand Wesson there are people here into that kinda thing. If it is about hunting they are here too. Silencers, there is that guy also, and yes he is that guy. Even music and movies. We got em all. "Opinions" on boobies and cookies. We have electricians, locksmiths, Hvac guys, gun dealers, gun smiths, promoters, shooting instructors, law enforcment from Higgim to the Jack Booted Thug with morals and the woman behind the thug, who can easliy pull off most well like person on the forum any day of the week. Die hard patriots and the certified tin foil hat wearers. Photographers. From people that can tell you about gardens, backyard poltry, and food plots to the people that can tell how to build super computer with a trip to the home depot and radio shack. They are all here and they all will gladly share their knowledge with other strangers here. I could type this list all night and still miss some of the great people.

The greatest part about it is they all live in Oklahoma with the exception of few that are transplanted or just happened upon us. So you actually get chances to shake hands with the people you talk to every day, unless you are a recluse like me. That is besides the point though. I am on a few forums but OSA is my favorite. It is like a family and yes it gets annoying just like family and you have to take a break and hang out somewhere else for a couple of days, but I always come back. Blood is thicker than water kind of thing I guess.

Latest posts

Top Bottom