What the Ph ?!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

inactive

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Closest place for me on lunch is Mekong River @ 71st and memorial. Usually thats Sushi Lunch day for me at Haruno if I decide to eat out.....

MMMMM Haruno....

I am at 51st/41st and Sheridan/Yale. I can eat out pretty much any time. You call when and where, then let me know. I am always game for Pho.

I bet it's even better with whale.

338Shooter

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
If you haven't tried it, you guys should. Pho Hua will serve up a pretty large portion on the cheap. It's filling and delicious. It's not like a bag of ramen with some shaved steak tossed in the mix.

I haven't tried it to be honest. They eat it at work sometimes and the last time they brought back the leftovers it smelled like stinky feet wrapped in hammered doo doo. Kinda turned me off to the whole idea.

inactive

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
:P

Geez, jumped onto my post before I'd had a chance to edit it. You guys need to get a life :D

LOL I just did it to you!:laugh6:

hey you took two minutes to edit your post, so your being slow is not my problem. :) Oh wait... that's not funny anymore since it happened to me :(

But the real answer to your question is "It's DELICIOUS" and let me know when you (or anyone for that matter) wants to grab some for lunch.

Latest posts

Top Bottom