What will Americans really do when faced with disarmament?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

reddog1

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I know I am a nut, however, I can not pick on any one specific entity, The ATF has been really cool so far.

For the most part most of them are hard working good people.

I am not against our government, I just can see that it has been taken over by foreign factions, and I pray to God it is not too late to get out of this mess.

I also hope none of this crazy s**t we are discussing NEVER happens.

I am not in any way calling for ANY violence, nor to I advocate violence in ANY way.

been

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I know I am a nut, however, I can not pick on any one specific entity, The ATF has been really cool so far.

For the most part most of them are hard working good people.

I am not against our government, I just can see that it has been taken over by foreign factions, and I pray to God it is not too late to get out of this mess.

I also hope none of this crazy s**t we are discussing NEVER happens.

I am not in any way calling for ANY violence, nor to I advocate violence in ANY way.

dosnt that mean you would hope it does happen? :P

I know what you were trying to say though.

neginfluence04

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I will say this once. I dont care what SOBs are reading this. When the POWERS THAT BE calls me and says I can not sell a gun with more than 4 round capacity after xxx date.

I got 2 words for them they start with "F" and "O"

Also, call me an armchair bad ass. When they come to take everyones guns, they will get the FO. Then, I will take out as many of whomever comes to take it as possible before I die. Which if you have the balls to stand and fight at first. You WILL die.

IF At least ONE % of gun owners stands behind the sacrificed... that would be over a million gun owners.

There is no force on the planet to deal with one million ready gun owners spread out all over the USA.

Only nuclear weapons on a large scale could quell that.

When the day comes that I die over this. You bastards better stand behind me.

Thats all I have to say about that.

If that time ever comes I will be right beside you not behind you. My first priority is the safety of my family at all cost after that it's me vs whoever is dumb enough to ask / try and take away my rights.

neginfluence04

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
It's nice to see everyone getting along and that the thread hasn't resorted to name calling and insults. I guess when it's on a topic that's near and dear to us all (2nd ammendment) we all see eye to eye.

flybeech

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
“That to secure these rights, Governments are instituted among Men, deriving their just powers from the consent of the governed, That whenever any Form of Government becomes destructive of these ends, it is the Right of the People to alter or to abolish it, and to institute new Government, laying its foundation on such principles and organizing its powers in such form, as to them shall seem most likely to effect their Safety and Happiness.”

The Declaration of Independence

JB Books

Shooter Emeritus
Special Hen
Reaction score
My opinion is that nothing substantive will happen for a long, long time. If anything were to happen, it would be a magazine capacity restriction. There are many legal arguments against any kind of confiscation.

But, again, I think all this globalist NWO talk is really silly.

Guys, they GOT us already! Reality TV, American Idol, NFL, NASCAR, beer...obesity, drug addiction and the general self-absorbed, selfish, apathetic attitude that pervades everything. They own us body and soul already. Why would they disrupt the rampant cash flow of consumerism with some "gun ban"?

AKguy1985

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I will say this once. I dont care what SOBs are reading this. When the POWERS THAT BE calls me and says I can not sell a gun with more than 4 round capacity after xxx date.

I got 2 words for them they start with "F" and "O"

Also, call me an armchair bad ass. When they come to take everyones guns, they will get the FO. Then, I will take out as many of whomever comes to take it as possible before I die. Which if you have the balls to stand and fight at first. You WILL die.

IF At least ONE % of gun owners stands behind the sacrificed... that would be over a million gun owners.

There is no force on the planet to deal with one million ready gun owners spread out all over the USA.

Only nuclear weapons on a large scale could quell that.

When the day comes that I die over this. You bastards better stand behind me.

Thats all I have to say about that.

I got your back too.

tran

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
My opinion is that nothing substantive will happen for a long, long time. If anything were to happen, it would be a magazine capacity restriction. There are many legal arguments against any kind of confiscation.

But, again, I think all this globalist NWO talk is really silly.

Guys, they GOT us already! Reality TV, American Idol, NFL, NASCAR, beer...obesity, drug addiction and the general self-absorbed, selfish, apathetic attitude that pervades everything. They own us body and soul already. Why would they disrupt the rampant cash flow of consumerism with some "gun ban"?

J.B. In a lot of ways you are Correct with this statment.

Latest posts

Top Bottom