What'd You Get?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TerryMiller

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Good for you Terry, i love hand made stuff, esp. stuff kids make.

Yep, there isn't anything quite like getting/giving something that one's own hands have made. I should point out to any of you who have young ones that the young lady holding the quillow is one sweet little girl. However, I fear for any potential suitors that may have an interest. She goes in for BIG jewelry, as noticed in the photo.

Also, her grandpa knows how to shoot......

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I got nuffin Christmas eve, but got to enjoy Christmas day and meal with both family's, kids, and grandkids. The Deer came up into the yard, and one of the little ones wanted to know if that was Santa's reindeer. :D

shotty

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
i always tell everyone to spend thier money on thier self . i don't need anything

I do the same thing, but they always get me something. This year it was a new robe, which I really needed, some OSU stuff and the little boys got me a toy truck and dozer. It was a good Christmas.

vicious

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'm one who tends to get stuff for myself year round, so when Christmas comes around I tend to focus on the kids. They grow up way to fast. So, after being woken up at 3:30 I enjoyed watching the kids have fun. As for me, I ended up with a case sod buster (my new EDC), parts to come close to completing my lower, and some plinking ammo. It was awesome!

cody6766

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I got a kick ass laptop stand from the wife. It has aluminum fold out legs that sit flat against the sides or open to any type of table needed. Each leg has three sections with locks every 10* of travel. She also gave me the go-ahead to buy a new gun. I'm now waiting for a used Glock 23 to pop up for a good price.

I got my wife a ring with our birth stones set in the middle and our kids' set on either side. Our second and last is due in Feb, so it's a "thanks for doing the work" and christmas present in one.

becker_atc

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Folks got me a burris spotting scope 25-75X!! and some fishing stuff! *WIN*

The GF got me a Lyman 49th reloading manual *Still WINNING*

My sister got me a a rad hoodie with ear buds built in!

Was good time with good food and family!!!!

Brandi

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I got a pink camo Walther P22, a pink pearl gripped "Bond Girl" Derringer 38/357 and a S&W Performance Center 629 V-Comp .44mag plus some cool kitchen stuff! The most awesomest Christmas evah!!!!

Latest posts

Top Bottom