What'd You Get?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cmhbob

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
We opened presents today, since I'm traveling to Texas tomorrow for a funeral Wednesday.

My FIL got me a Viper boresnake, a copy of Wilderness Survival Guide, A Bushnell TRS-25 and mid-rise mount, and a set of RCBS dies for .45. First time he's ever given me gun-related gifts in 18 years. Funny thing about the dies: I don't have a reloading press yet. I specified on my Amazon Wish List that the dies were a set with the press. Did the same thing with the Bushnell sight and mount. /shrug. It was a good Christmas.

Post up!

murphy j

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
So far I've gotten to see the look of profound love from my wife. We typically have a no gifts policy, but I felt she deserved something for holding down the fort while I was deployed over the last year. I bought her a white gold and diamond necklace and let our son give it to her a week early(he's 4 and really wanted to) . Then yesterday I picked a Mont Blanc pen case to go with the Mont Blanc pen she uses daily. The look of adoration in her eyes is priceless.

BadgeBunny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
So far I've gotten to see the look of profound love from my wife. We typically have a no gifts policy, but I felt she deserved something for holding down the fort while I was deployed over the last year. I bought her a white gold and diamond necklace and let our son give it to her a week early(he's 4 and really wanted to) . Then yesterday I picked a Mont Blanc pen case to go with the Mont Blanc pen she uses daily. The look of adoration in her eyes is priceless.

Awwwww ... this made me mist up ... What a sweet story!

We don't "do" Christmas around here -- it's all year long. Mostly because neither one of us can keep a secret to save our souls! LOL But I'm planning something really big for when GC retires (4 more years!!) ... Shhhh ... don't tell him ... it's a secret!!

Lurker66

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
I havta wait until 2-3o'clock tomorrow. Son nlaw wont be home until then.

I got my wife a pasta attachment and meat grinder thing for her kitchen aid, $100 gift certificate to victorias secret. Got my youngest daughter a TFAL pot n pan set, got my oldest daughter a Wok and turkey roaster. Both son n laws got a camo coat and each got a Mosin rifle with the bayo, sling and oiler.

We'll see what Santa got me, tomorrow.

Porter

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'm just excited for my little girl to wake up in the morning and see what Santa brought. She's 19 months old, and I think she is going to have fun opening gifts this year. I will definately have the video camera rolling!

Lurker66

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
I'm just excited for my little girl to wake up in the morning and see what Santa brought. She's 19 months old, and I think she is going to have fun opening gifts this year. I will definately have the video camera rolling!

Kids are the best, i wish my girls woulda never grew up.

Latest posts

Top Bottom