whats the law on shooting beavers in OK?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

turkeyrun

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Yep, I prefer the pre-imbibed ones, just be very careful that YOU are not imbibed at the same time. What you thought was a beaver may turn out to be a badger, skunk, or possum. Would be a shame to have to chew your own arm off in order to escape.

Relentless

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
The last beaver I shot was standing on my buddy's dock on his pond, when I shot it it fell into the water and my other friend stripped down to boxers and dove into 40 degree water to pull it up off the bottom. I even got that part on video, but I don't think anyone wants to see a fat naked guy beaver dive, so I won't post it

Okie4570

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator
Reaction score
The last beaver I shot was standing on my buddy's dock on his pond, when I shot it it fell into the water and my other friend stripped down to boxers and dove into 40 degree water to pull it up off the bottom. I even got that part on video, but I don't think anyone wants to see a fat naked guy beaver dive, so I won't post it

That's going to end up in somebody's signature line.

870WingBlaster

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score

NICE! For the WIN!

Okie4570

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator
Reaction score
The fat naked guy part stuck me as funny. Along those same lines, I've got pics somewhere of another OSA'er retrieving ducks in some winter time pond water, with only skivvies for protection from the elements.

Relentless

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Relentless only thing funnier would be naked skinny guy diving for a fat beaver!

I'm 6'6", I'd say it was a pretty fat beaver

PS: Yes, I know he doesn't take care of his dock

i142.photobucket.com_albums_r120_relentless93_03D6C017_4D12_456f0ccef816aab3e3e9c37f0f7de79b67.jpg

Latest posts

Top Bottom