Whats your occupation..?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Erick

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I am the Vice President of a mid-sized Commercial General Contractor. 95% of our business is the construction of school projects. We are also one of the few experts in artificial turf field construction.

We do all sizes of private projects like office & warehouse buildings. Design/Build is what we excel at.

ItsOnlyMoney

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'm the Accountant, Accounts Payable clerk, Accounts Receivable clerk, Collections Manager, Payroll Clerk, Human Resources Manager, Office Manager, Phychiatrist, Receptionist, Errand Girl, and I'm sure I'm leaving out some of hats I wear, for a swimming pool service company in OKC.

CBCollier

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Machine Shop Manager for Ted Davis Enterprises. That would be the official title, but I also am the assistant to the big boss which allows me to restore and maintain his antique car collection. That is the fun part of the job.

Zombie

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I just started a new job on base at the beginning of the year. BES (BlackBerry Enterprise Server) administrator for DISA but received a call from BlackBerry Friday wanting me to interview with them for direct-hire on some Government project, so DISA may not be permanent. We'll see how the interview goes Tuesday.

AS it won't take long for you to meet him - find their SAN Admin Chris V. and smack him around for me.

I'm an underpaid slacker

I'm an "Enterprise Storage Analyst"

I assist and back up the techs that take phone calls and fix problems for the PowerVault and EqualLogic series servers and arrays (NO TAPE)

Not a bad gig...especially as I work from home now but definitely overworked and underpaid.

Latest posts

Top Bottom