Whats your occupation..?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

VIKING

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Professional Horse's Ass
I bet you're a good one. One of my best friends is a "professional Horses Ass" and one of the best guys I know and so you will never hear me tell one of the little not so funny jokes..
Anyway, I work for the largest electric company in Oklahoma and write BOM's and Tasklist for jobs. Plan on doing this one more year from today and then I'm done..

vvvvvvv

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'm a self-employed website developer. And I don't just do your run-of-the-mill "brochure" sites. About the only thing I can't make your website do is fold your laundry (but I can make it power an iPad/Android app that lets your employees immediately enter information required for billing your on-premises service customers).

For you gun store owners, I can integrate your GunBroker listings with your website so your customers don't feel like they are leaving your website.

If you're wanting a standard website with a few basic features and are fine with a lightly customized (i.e. colors and fonts to match your branding) pre-built design, I can turn one around within 48 hours (and usually have you able to start adding your content, if you're comfortable doing so, before we even get off the phone).

Hit me up with your name from here and I'll knock 10% off.

hipshot

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I am now a professional burglar, Have been for 18 long years. I have lived longer than I ever expected to coming from a former job as a professional musician. I am starting my own Gun shop in Catoosa so I can retire a little early and really enjoy life. ( the burglar part is true, I am a locksmith)

kinggabby

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I am now a professional burglar, Have been for 18 long years. I have lived longer than I ever expected to coming from a former job as a professional musician. I am starting my own Gun shop in Catoosa so I can retire a little early and really enjoy life. ( the burglar part is true, I am a locksmith)
Explains where my money went when I was at Wanenmacher's. Shows me a paper name tag and poof my money goes bye bye.

Latest posts

Top Bottom