When MSNBC (and especially Rachael Maddow) get it right, it might be time to worry

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

chuter

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I can't believe I'm actually liking what came out of her mouth.

It's not too many steps from here to have anyone with an "assault rifle" declared a threat to the American people.....off to camp you go.

I thinks it's quantum physics that says all possible futures exist.......I keep seeing bad ones.

mugsy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I believe I heard the President say that he wanted a way to keep non-State combatants (Al-Qaida, etc.) captured abroad in prison without affording normal criminal rights/trials - we have that in Guantanamo Bay. All he is doing is trying to find a way to dismantle Guantanamo without having to actually let prisoners go. Then he gets to be a hero to the left without suffering the obvious negative effects that his stated policy would produce.

Now there is a separate but related and vitally important discussion going on about whether such methods can be applied to US citizens. However, the President didn't address that in this speech as far as I can tell. I think any US politician who thinks that such methods can be applied to US citizens should be removed from office at the next election.

Wild Weasel

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Who determines if you are a terrorist? Is because of the firearms you own? Is because of a comment you made on OSA? Be very careful my friends this could be a slippery slope.

Latest posts

Top Bottom