When the zombies attack...?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BadgeBunny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
You know that kicks pretty hard. I dont think a little woman like you can handle that....:laugh6:

I hate to say it but I think I am kinda starting to miss him.:w000t:

My, my, my ... the things you boys will say while I am off "supervising" car repairs ... :pms2:

There are a couple of things wrong here ...

First of all, I cannot remember the last time someone called me a "little woman" :shocked: Those of you who have seen me can back this up ... :sunbath::pms2::bighug:

Second, like gunny, you are assuming that just because the inferior women you have chosen to associate with could not handle a Mosin-Nagant that ALL women cannot handle a Mosin-Nagant ... :brick:

You are right about one thing though ... I kinda miss gunny too. I really thought he had more balls than he apparently has that he just slunk off into the night over a little light-hearted ribbing ... I sure am glad the rest of you guys can take what you dish out better than he can ... :bighug:

I want one of those abandoned missile sites in Kansas for things like this. Last time I checked they ran about 200 grand. Already crazy fortified, plus I'd have plenty of space underground for when the gvt. decides to nuke the whole place and start over zombie-free. Aren't Saiga 12's supposed to be the ultimate zombie weapon? Maybe if I had one of those I'd take it with me. Might as well, since we're fantasizing here.

You and GC ... (and about half of the rest of the goobers here) :pms2:

Although I gotta say of all the scenarios GC has run past me to justify spending more money that Carter has little liver pills on some pie-in-the-sky tinfoil hat, fruitcake idea he has never tried zombies ... :idea: Oddly enough, the possibility of zombies does seem to justify the expense ... :pms2:

inactive

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I had a 500 Persuader,biggest POS long gun I've ever owned.Even after you fired around you had to press the slide release to get it to allow you to rack the next round in.It has a single bar on the slide ejector instead of 2 like most shotguns,it's just a cheap gun.If you've got to have a Mossberg,at least get a 590.

I am with you, taking the Saiga for the zombie apocalypse. I have not yet seen a 500 do this:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6_zIrgtv1J0

RedRiverAmmo

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
I would retreat to our loading facility where my family, friends, and I would shoot thousands of them as they try to climb over the fence. Then we would police our brass and do it all over again. I may invite Mitch over with a van load of hard cast lead.

HMFIC

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
all you need is a screwdriver...

aimages2.fanpop.com_images_quiz_270000_270743_1249414015232_375_300.jpg

trbii

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Since according to the movies I've seen, all it takes is a shot to the head, the lightest , cheapest way to go is a Ruger 10-22 semi-auto rifle/carbine with dump pouch full of hi-cap mags on your belt. With a M-4 or AK carbine slung to the rear, w/tac vest or mag pouches on you or nearby ready-to-go. FN 5.7MM pistol w/ spare twenty rds. mags on your belt.

Latest posts

Top Bottom