Where can I get one of these fine shirts?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

GunSlingingPlatypus

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
When I was transporting prisoners for my local sheriff's department, the largest majority of cho-mos were all housed together at the Jess Dunn correctional facility, down in Taft, Oklahoma. Since they all had the same "shared sickness" the state thought it would be safer on those particular inmate's safety and well being if they were all living together. :rolleyes2

This may have changed recently...I don't know: I don't cart convicts from here to there no mo. :hellno:

A majority of prisons house them the same way. If a chomo ends up I general population and the other inmates find out what they're in for they will get run off the unit or smashed. It happens all the time. The different agencies take precautions to prevent the chomos from being assaulted.

Boehlertaught

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
That's wild stuff! I don't care how religious you are but is suspect in today's world. If you pull the "comply woman it's God's will" card on your lady it will not go well for you in the long run. Ha ha

Annie

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
That's wild stuff! I don't care how religious you are but is suspect in today's world. If you pull the "comply woman it's God's will" card on your lady it will not go well for you in the long run. Ha ha

Especially if she finds out you are doinking underage kids. If she's anything like some of the devoutly Christian women I know he is probably glad she can't get her hands on him. Although I'm anything but a devoutly Christian woman if I'd been married to him and found out what he was up to I'd have turned him in myself. And he'd have had more than a few marks on him. Probably minus his dick, for starters.

Latest posts

Top Bottom