Where can I get one of these fine shirts?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

inactive

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
That isn't even the sense of Ephesians 5: 22. It isn't about one person dominating the other, and the husband is obligated to the woman as well.

Since he was out going for minors, he dang sure wasn't holding up his end of the scripture.

For the record I agree. It's a pretty nice passage in context and its entirety, talking about the obligations spouses have towards each other; it's not a one-sided thing.

Which IMHO makes the whole situation with the politician, the scandal, and the shirt even more ridiculous and grotesque.

Annie

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
But that is the crux if the matter. Men are REAL quick to call women to task based in Scripture but not so keen to take a long, hard look in the mirror.

Consider the recent sexual harassment allegations that are flooding the media. Look at the threads here that are blaming the women for any number of things, starting with them waiting so long to come forward.

You guys get with me 10-15 years from now when speaking out won't affect your ability to make a living. Until then you are only getting a taste of what it's like to be a woman in the work force.

And while we are having this discussion, those of you who think this is the fault of women "forcing" themselves upon your ******* "God given place" in the work force can just shove it up your ****ing asses. Takes two to tango. There are just as many men out there willing to take advantage of women who HAVE to work for a living as there are women who are willing to exploit the "good old boy" system.

Not every guy accused of sexual misconduct is innocent as the driven snow. Just like not every woman out there is telling the truth. Christ, you guys sound like middle school kids in the principal's office swearing you didn't touch the cheerleader's ass when you passed her in the hall.

It's ********. You guys with daughters should be grateful this particular "revolution" has come upon it's "time". Maybe your daughters and grand daughters will not suffer some of the indignities women of past generations have had.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Top Bottom