Where da heck is Cowcatcher?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Snattlerake

Conservitum Americum
Special Hen
Reaction score
At least in the daylight??🤣

nope nope nope nope.gif

TedKennedy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I sent him a package and I have confirmation of it's delivery and posted same in the PMs we were discussing.

No replies and He hasn't been online sinch March 16th.

Vacation?
I saw him a week or two ago. He's supposed to be on a project for me, but was working on Mouthpiece's welding project first, then making a set of chaps for some 6-3 OSA guy he wouldn't name.

THAT Gurl

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
You need to keep up with the news Man can get pregnant. Ask any Liberal. LOL
Yeah, right. I promise you those guys have no real clue what they are asking for.

In a perfect world (as far as I am concerned anyway ☺️😉) every man on the planet would experience PMS, morning sickness and 8 hours of labor, minimum. I'll toss in a C-section, PCOS and a partial hysterectomy (all personal experiences of mine) for good measure. Oh!! And for the coup de gracias, let's have menopause and those ****ING HOT FLASHES ... Just because God, Mother Nature, whoever you want to give the credit to for giving guys morning wood and women all the rest of this ****, decided that was fair. 🤨🤨

ETA: Danged autocorrect.😐 Coup de gracias?? Really?? 😂😂😂😂 I'm leaving this one because it's just so hysterical!! 🤣🤣🤣

Latest posts

Top Bottom