Where nw Okc, Yukon area to duracoat

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rc508pir

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
H&H does it. Just make sure (if you havnt had it done before) that they dont do the under side of the slide or the guide rail on the frame. Had it done on a Ruger SR9 and it took 3000 rds before the gun would run without lube, when they did the underside of the slide. Lesson learned

Other than that, they did a really good job. Couldn't tell it was even duracoated at all, other than the color. It was about $80 IIRC for the slide

CutBaitNBlowSh*tUp4ALivin

I like rimfire and rimfire accessories. Yup. Mmhmm
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
IIRC cooljeff uses Sooner Guns & Gold or whatever they are called on his weekly (over-exaggerated) cerakotes. I'm sure he will be along shortly

Sent from my LG-LS998 using Tapatalk

cooljeff

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
IIRC cooljeff uses Sooner Guns & Gold or whatever they are called on his weekly (over-exaggerated) cerakotes. I'm sure he will be along shortly

I did use sooner guns and gold, but they have actually shut down now. I use 405 Firearm Finishes in Moore. Steve is awesome, less expensive and faster turn around time. You can find his info online. Or Facebook.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

druryj

In Remembrance / Dec 27 2021
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score

I did use sooner guns and gold, but they have actually shut down now. I use 405 Firearm Finishes in Moore. Steve is awesome, less expensive and faster turn around time. You can find his info online. Or Facebook.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

And all this time I thought cooljeff's last name was Krylon. Well I'll be.

Latest posts

Top Bottom