Where to find a spare cylinder

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

1mathom1

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I put an ad in the "want to buy" section and have already tried Numrich but thought maybe someone would have an idea where else to look.

Want to find a Blackhawk cylinder in .32 H&R that I can use to rechamber to .327.
I have a .32-20 convertible and have one .32 H&R cylinder but it's numbered to the gun. Want to leave it alone to keep with the revolver. Just want to add a .327 option.

SPDguns

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Call Ruger. They have the best customer service in the industry. They may not sell the cylinder alone, you may have to send the actual gun in to them.

rickm

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I bought my 45 convertible and it had the 45 acp cylinder but numbers didnt match so i sent the gun and cylinder in to them to check the cylinder and they sent me a new cylinder with matching numbers free of charge just had to pay shipping to them. Like suggested i would call Ruger and talk to them your not out anything but a little time and phone call.

madokie

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
e bay, centerfire systems,every gun part,the last 2 sell parts kits,,e bay people sell cylinders by themselves..i think e bay has a place u can put a want it now ad..

Latest posts

Top Bottom