Where to sale my Evil Gun

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

h8ns8n

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Hello all... it's been a while! I moved to Texas and haven't been around much the last few years. I have an odd question though, several years ago a handgun was stolen from my car and then used in a homicide. The perp was caught and my gun went into evidence. After the trial and conviction it was finally released to me (5 years later) and is currently in the evidence bag and box that the OKC PD returned it to me in. This is gonna sound strange to some but when it was first stolen and recovered someone on here mentioned there was a market for these type weapons and it could possibly bring big money. To top it off the serial number ends in 666 and I know that there is a market for those weapons. I am just curious if anyone here knows how and where to list this if I was interested in selling it.

dlbleak

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Supporting Member
Special Hen Administrator Moderator Supporter
Reaction score
What type of gun is it? I'm sure there are those that look for interesting serial numbers but I would think it's a niche market.
You could try to sell it on here,otherwise, you would have to think of a creative way to market it on gunbroker. I wouldn't go the armslist route with this one. You might draw some true weirdo's out of the woodwork!

okie362

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
The fact it was used in a homicide would bother me less than the serial number. Still kinda morbid to think of collecting such items though. Gusess that's what makes the world go round eh?

Latest posts

Top Bottom