where you all buying pistol components these days?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ssgrock3

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I used to buy bullets from tjconevera.com and have bought powder from Bartletts. Powder I ussually buy local by the pound.

Mechanicalmehem

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I buy my powder, primers and bullets from Mitch at J&k bulet casters in Moore, always priced fairly and he's always made himself available for me for any questions I had...
--Mech

ssgrock3

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
did not realize Mitch was carrying a broader selection past his bullets. Good info, I always prefer to keep it local.

jre308

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
New Brass and Bullets: Midwayusa.com. Natchezss.com. Wiedners.com

Powder and primers: Buy local, hazmat and shipping makes it to expensive to ship small amounts.

TSgt Twitch

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
So since i, didnt bother to search enough before I posted a new thread. If I am buying by the 1-4LB range and 2-3K primers at a time is J&K a square deal. What the consensus on break even points for bulk components. and anywhere local to buy Dies ETC?

jduff8505

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I'm sure there are better deals, but I've noticed the Lee dies at Bass Pro are priced about the same as some of the online companies. They also usually always have several of the different calibers that are more rare.

Jeff

Latest posts

Top Bottom