White Christmas

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

n8thegr8

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Looks to be a white Christmas in Tulsa this year. Merry Christmas to all and to all, a great day!

i1.kym_cdn.com_photos_images_newsfeed_000_349_990_304.gif

Molan

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
90% chance according to NWS and that starting at midnight tonight to midnight tomorrow - Winter Storm Warning for the central area... looks like we'll be getting 4-6" and it's not going to be the kind of day to go out to the range and try out any new presents you may have gotten... :(

BadgeBunny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Oh come on BB, I'll post pics of my kiddos playing in it, that should warm you up!

:faint: Oh those poor kids ... LOL You know, my mom said she used to have to beat me to make me go outside and play in the snow.

I'm sitting here in a perfectly fine, gas-heated home (and yes, we paid the bill), drinking hot tea, with 2 pairs of socks on and fingerless gloves, thermals under my jammies and a hat on my head ... freezing my arse off ... (that's quite a visual, huh?? Yeah, GC didn't marry me cuz I'm a sexy mama-jama!! LOL)

Com'on SUMMER!! :hot: :sunbath:

okiebryan

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Some of us don't have a choice... others are just stupid and make bad choices. By the way, if anyone feels generous, hot drinks and baked goods are always welcome at any wrecker service during a winter storm. We are out in this stuff for literally hours and hours at a time. In 2009 I worked 36 hours straight before sleeping 8 hours and doing it all over again. This lasted for a week.

Latest posts

Top Bottom